Divisional Manager – Floor preparation
- Company:Diamond Drilling & Cutting Services
D-Drill is a long established specialist subcontractor in the construction sector, supplying diamond drilling and cutting of concrete, remote control demolition and specialist concrete road surface preparation. This new position is vital to D Drill’s ambitions to develop its Floor Preparation Division. The Divisional Manager will implement D Drill’s strategy to grow this business to achieve a sustainable, high quality business, generating profitable sales and satisfied customers.
Working under the guidance of the Managing Director and with the support of D Drill, the Divisional Manager will drive the implementation of the Company’s strategy for the Floor Preparation Division and in turn will influence and own the budgets and targets set.
The Divisional Manager is responsible for developing strong customer relationships, quality of delivery, staff performance and the maintenance of the systems and procedures and the returns required by Head office. This requires the use of the computer systems and communications with staff, customers, suppliers and Head Office.
Success will be measured in terms of the following targets and the Divisional Manager will share in the financial success generated by the division.
- Seek out and develop new customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction through high quality work and processes
- Create and monitor a high quality, motivated workforce
- Ensure the company maintains its reputation for a trained workforce operating to the highest standards of quality, reliability and health and safety
- Monitor the progress and profitability of each job undertaken
- Ensure Divisional Financial performance and cash generation meets the requirements of the business.
- Maintain regular communication with the Managing Director and other D Drill staff.
- Competitive salary
- Incentive bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Pension scheme
- 4 weeks annual holiday in addition to statutory bank holidays
Develop the business of the Floor preparation division in accordance with the long term strategy set out by D Drill and the annual budgets and other targets set by the Company’s board.