Stitch drilling overcomes the limitations caused by the maximum size of drill bits by overlapping (or ‘stitching’) core holes together to form a larger hole. This means we can create openings of unlimited size and shape, through any thickness of wall or floor.
Because of the flexibility that stitch drilling offers, it is also an ideal option where you have smaller openings, confined spaces or restricted access
- Can tackle jobs where more than 1500mm diameter is required
- Quick, efficient and non-vibratory
- Non-destructive: a reduced risk of causing structural damage
- Very little noise and no dust
- Less debris produced so saves time and disposal costs
- Lightweight, portable equipment
- Ideal for controlled or clean environments
- Can be remote controlled for extra safety
Do you have a stitch drilling job in mind?
Call us on 0800 33 74 55 to find out more.